• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Digimon All-Star Rumble Launch Trailer Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yuki_Kun45
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:53 pm Reply with quote
Got my copy on order from Amazon, can't wait.
Slayer151515

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:15 pm Reply with quote
Yuki_Kun45 wrote:
Got my copy on order from Amazon, can't wait.

Also got mine from Amazon, it will be here tomorrow. I know it's probably going to suck, but I'm still excited. It going to sell terribly though, and then Bandai will say "There is no interest in Digimon games in the West, therefore, we cannot commit the resources to localize RE:Digitize and Cyber Sleuth."
belvadeer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:26 pm Reply with quote
Slayer151515 wrote:
I know it's probably going to suck, but I'm still excited. It going to sell terribly though, and then Bandai will say "There is no interest in Digimon games in the West, therefore, we cannot commit the resources to localize RE:Digitize and Cyber Sleuth."

Don't worry, they never had any intention of localizing either title to begin with.
Slayer151515

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:32 pm Reply with quote
belvadeer wrote:
Slayer151515 wrote:
I know it's probably going to suck, but I'm still excited. It going to sell terribly though, and then Bandai will say "There is no interest in Digimon games in the West, therefore, we cannot commit the resources to localize RE:Digitize and Cyber Sleuth."

Don't worry, they never had any intention of localizing either title to begin with.

Oh, I know. And this is their excuse. This game was literally created to be an excuse. Kind of depressing.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1