• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 2nd Nisekoi Season's New Voice Actress, April Premiere Revealed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
_Cyphon_

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:51 am Reply with quote
All this argument could have been avoided if Ichijo just mustered up some courage and tested the keys with the lock already -.-'
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:55 am Reply with quote
One thing to remember is that romcom/harems often use the same tropes and so finding any entertainment from that is subjective.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:15 pm Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:

One thing to remember is that romcom/harems often use the same tropes and so finding any entertainment from that is subjective.

That's like saying Reality TV
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:21 pm Reply with quote
While I have yet to start reading the manga/watching the anime, fort those that follow the series, which girl(s) would be the closest to the one that he'd choose?
_Cyphon_

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:46 pm Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
While I have yet to start reading the manga/watching the anime, fort those that follow the series, which girl(s) would be the closest to the one that he'd choose?

Well, I'm probably not going to watch the second season, but judging from what I've seen from the first season, I would like to say that Chitoge has the best chance, but only by a small margin. Ichijo had a crush on Onodera, which gives her a good lead because she first caught the eye of the main character. Tachibana isn't too far behind because she has the most clear relationship with Ichijo as a childhood friend. Tsugumi is pretty much out of the race since she doesn't own a key nor has a special relationship with Ichijo. Out of the four girls, I believe Chitoge most likely will be his choice. Although Ichijo has spent the most time with Onodera, it has mostly been static and friendly. With Chitoge, their bond develops through conflict and gained trust, which I think is very important when main characters pick their girls.
Covnam

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:53 pm Reply with quote
That 20 ep count for the first season was odd, but I guess it did well enough to warrant more. Happy for the fans, maybe I'll get around to checking it out now that I know the series isn't going to end in a weird place.
Catseyetiger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:44 pm Reply with quote
A second season here's hoping CR gets to stream it!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2