• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Angel Beats! PC Game Scheduled for May 29 Release

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juno016

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:11 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
Juno016 wrote:
All ages. There has been no announcement of an erotic version of the game yet, and there may not be.

And that makes me a sad panda Sad

Personally, I don't think I would mind it either way. Angel Beats doesn't seem the kind of game that would benefit from it, but I wouldn't be against it if they tried. I think most people are more concerned about the story and characters at this point. Angel Beats' widely-criticized issue is the lack of exploration of its big cast. I found the anime really engaging anyway, but I am still excited to get even more.
grooven

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:08 am Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
That's like a full year delay...wow
You do know Clannad was delayed for years to right? Visual Novels do often get delayed.
TheOnlyOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:12 pm Reply with quote
I honestly can't wait, looks like I'm gonna have to get out my guitar and play My Soul Your Beats again
omiya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:24 pm Reply with quote
TheOnlyOtaku wrote:
I honestly can't wait, looks like I'm gonna have to get out my guitar and play My Soul Your Beats again

I'm surprised that ANN didn't include the fact that Lia will be singing a new song for this game. I did email them as well as mention it in this thread.

Edit: They've added it as a new story.
EnigmaticSky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:02 pm Reply with quote
Juno016 wrote:
Vaisaga wrote:
Juno016 wrote:
All ages. There has been no announcement of an erotic version of the game yet, and there may not be.

And that makes me a sad panda Sad

Personally, I don't think I would mind it either way. Angel Beats doesn't seem the kind of game that would benefit from it, but I wouldn't be against it if they tried. I think most people are more concerned about the story and characters at this point. Angel Beats' widely-criticized issue is the lack of exploration of its big cast. I found the anime really engaging anyway, but I am still excited to get even more.

I never really got that criticism. I mean you get the insight into the main characters; in most series you don't even get that. Eh, I loved Angel Beats to death. In my eyes, it's perfect.

I really hope this sees a western release, although it's incredibly unlikely. Maybe while I'm in Japan I'll pick up a copy. I'm not entirely fluent yet, but I will have it for when I eventually am.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2