• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
"Checking your browser before loading Anime News Network" message

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FMABleach

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:55 am Reply with quote
Shocked So I wasn't the only one who kept getting this message every time I try to access ANN? I use Google Chrome so I didn't know if anyone else had that issue with their browsers.

I hope this gets resolved soon, and I am hoping those hackers leave ANN alone. It's bad enough they took down Crunchyroll! I hope Crunchyroll can be back up soon. Sad

EDIT: OMG YAY Crunchyroll is back up! Hopefully it's back up for good! Mr. Green
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:56 pm Reply with quote
FMABleach wrote:
Shocked So I wasn't the only one who kept getting this message every time I try to access ANN? I use Google Chrome so I didn't know if anyone else had that issue with their browsers.

I hope this gets resolved soon, and I am hoping those hackers leave ANN alone. It's bad enough they took down Crunchyroll! I hope Crunchyroll can be back up soon. Sad

EDIT: OMG YAY Crunchyroll is back up! Hopefully it's back up for good! Mr. Green

Well considering I think the site was down for a bit last night I don't think they're going to be doing that anytime soon. That would require them to have lives, which they obviously do not.
FMABleach

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:19 pm Reply with quote
I have a feeling you're right. :/ Let's just hope it don't happen, though knowing those losers, they might just do that. Crunchyroll is back, but ANN could be next. Who knows? FUNimation and VIZMedia's sites could also be targeted next. (god I hope not >__<)
FMABleach

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:43 pm Reply with quote
Key wrote:
Okay, this definitely needs to be toned down quite a bit. (But hopefully it's played out anyway?)

Whoops, sorry Key. I guess we went a little overboard, eh? Sorry about that. ^^;;;
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2