• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: Kuroko's Basketball

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oyasumi0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:21 pm Reply with quote
Zhou-BR wrote:
battlephile wrote:
Season 3 has 26 episodes that means 14 left. It's not confirmed but it's been posted on the KnB fanpage that Teiko arc will run from 4/4 ~ 5/23. That's about 8 episodes. Not sure how the stuido plans to do the last match in just 6 episodes.

If the Teikou arc will really run for that long, then it's pretty clear they're aiming for a fourth season, even if it's an OVA.

Well it's been confirmed that there will be 3 OP/ED this season.
2nd - Teiko arc
3rd - Rakuzan match

And I can't imagine them ending the season at the middle of the Rakuzan match.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:56 pm Reply with quote
How in the heck did Kagami lose his engagement ring without breaking the chain? Let's just hope Tatsuya never finds out about this. >.>
CrowLia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:42 pm Reply with quote
^I was too worried with Kuroko's jealousy concerned face to even wonder about how conveniently lost the ring got.

Kimura Ryohei's rendition of Kise crying shot me right through the feels. This show is ripe for crying boys and it always breaks my heart.
_Cyphon_

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:05 pm Reply with quote
Wow, 3 seconds spread out over approximately 105 real world seconds? That quite the adrenaline rush. Wink
leesahlynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:39 am Reply with quote
sigh. Teiko arc as emotionally painful as promised.
Just gonna go buy some ice cream for next week when shit gets real.

Can't believe this is really gonna be the last season, I didn't think they'd be able to compact this arc enough to do it but they are flyin.
Zhou-BR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:53 pm Reply with quote
Oyasumi0 wrote:
2nd - Teiko arc
3rd - Rakuzan match

It seems you're right. Although battlephile said the Teikou arc would run for 8 episodes, this season has already covered half of it in just two episodes, so I guess it will end in two weeks, and then they'll squeeze the final match into the remaining 10 episodes.
Kuroko the Best Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:22 pm Reply with quote
Zhou-BR wrote:
Oyasumi0 wrote:
2nd - Teiko arc
3rd - Rakuzan match

It seems you're right. Although battlephile said the Teikou arc would run for 8 episodes, this season has already covered half of it in just two episodes, so I guess it will end in two weeks, and then they'll squeeze the final match into the remaining 10 episodes.

It's already been confirmed that Teiko arc will have 4 episodes so we have 2 more left till Rakuzan match.
https://twitter.com/kurobasanime/status/583489739258363904
azazel13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:24 am Reply with quote
Ep 13/63

I love the new OP performed by Ono Kensho. The ED is also sweet.
Everyone looks so young. Surprised Seeing Kuroko's journey to the first string was quite uplifting. That disastrous debut though. Very Happy

Aomine was so nice before. Kuroko would have probably given up on basketball without him. I loved their early friendship.
azazel13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:29 am Reply with quote
Ep 14/64

One of the saddest episodes of the 3rd season. Crying or Very sad You can see the Teiko team starting to fall apart. And poor Ogiwara. The call from him was quite heartfelt. I expected a match between him and Kuroko. I'm still not sure what Kuroko did to make his friend hate him.

I heard some people say this is rushed but it doesn't really feel that way to me.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:49 pm Reply with quote
Episode 65

Excellent review, I wholeheartedly agree. But I laughed myself silly when the assistant coach's death spear took down the head coach before he could even finish his sentence. Laughing Even more potent than Arslan's spoiler["Nothing bad will happen as long as my father's alive."]
leesahlynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:29 pm Reply with quote
As depressed and awful as I wanted to feel after this episode, by the end of it I was wildly applauding Akashi's VA (also Izaya's VA I think? Can't remember his name atm). The 1v1 with Murasakibara and his interaction with everyone else after he changed was A++
_Cyphon_

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:17 pm Reply with quote
I think this is one of the best episodes so far. The atmosphere was well crafted and actually gave me a sense of realism in the events of this episode, unlike normal shounens. I could feel the domino effect as Aomine quitted practice, Murisakibara fought Akashi, and Akashi swapped personalities. Akashi's change sent chills down my spine. If there was one thing I would complain about it would be the head coach's sudden "condition". Why do people like these always fall off their chair?
Kuroko the Best Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:52 am Reply with quote
Episode 65

Kuroko’s morale and self-confidence must be at an all time low. He’s both unwanted and useless to the team right now.

Whenever that choir music comes out you know something bad is about to happen. Akashi sure put Murasakibara in his place.
Kuroko the Best Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:57 am Reply with quote
leesahlynn wrote:
As depressed and awful as I wanted to feel after this episode, by the end of it I was wildly applauding Akashi's VA (also Izaya's VA I think? Can't remember his name atm). The 1v1 with Murasakibara and his interaction with everyone else after he changed was A++

Akashi's VA (Hiroshi Kamiya) is also Levi's VA (Attack on Titan). I sometimes think of Levi when I hear him. Laughing

Also great performance by Ono Kensho. You could really feel Kuroko's frustrations and sadness throughout the episode.
leesahlynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:40 pm Reply with quote
Kuroko the Best Stalker wrote:
Also great performance by Ono Kensho.

Ono Kensho is always on point if you ask me.
I also really love him as Raichi in Dia no Ace.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10