• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Anohana Team Airs Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterun Da Film's Ad

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unitmikey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:02 pm Reply with quote
Well that was one of the most uninformative teasers I've ever seen (not that anime teasers are usually great). Still have no real idea about the plot and no new visuals or even voices blah blah blah but at least we know there is piano music.
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:25 pm Reply with quote
The only new information the PV has given is that the movie will include a piano. PVs are not CMs or Press Releases, but a downward camera pan of the key art it a bit low on details... Nice composition, though.

Last edited by Hameyadea on Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaioshin_Sama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:28 pm Reply with quote
How much longer is this just going to be that film idea that is tied to the staff of Anohana. Like I know Aniplex adores the advertising blitzkrieg and having something in the news for some project related to some popular title or particular set of staff all but every single day, but at least have something to show for it instead of just the same things over and over with the most minor changes and reminders of who is involved with absolutely nothing at all to really show. They did this for Aldnoah.Zero as well and now it's getting kind of ridiculous even by their standards. Like next time they should at least have some animation, character concepts or some kind of real news like how a normal distributor handles publicity right? This is one case where I am actually kind of curious if highly skeptical.

Hameyadea wrote:
The only new information the PV has given is that the movie will include a piano. PVs are not CMs or Press Releases, but a downward camera pan of the key art it a bit low on details... Nice compisition, though.

PV's usually show at least something that demonstrate the product that I can recall even if it's just the tiniest clip of animation or a new key visual. This is literally just the same key visual they showed yesterday with some music and absolutely no new information. There was literally no point in making this video other than to just have something in the news for it yet again and say they did.
LokiReed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:45 pm Reply with quote
well now, this was pointless......
gpanthony

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:16 pm Reply with quote
Kattekudasaimase... Shishio-sama...
Alph4Xerxes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:55 pm Reply with quote
So it seems Beethoven's "Sonata Pathétique" will be used. Last I heard that in an anime was Nodame Cantabile, so I wonder if it might have some music themes. But then, "Flight of the Bumblebee" was used in one of the Naruto movies, so that's probably just wishful thinking...
NorbieH

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:01 pm Reply with quote
To be fair this is only a "teaser".
shiranehito

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:08 pm Reply with quote
No animation? Mmmh, that's pretty pointless. The music's great though.
Ali07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:55 am Reply with quote
Yeah...still looking forward to finding out about this movie...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1