• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: A Certain Magical Index II BD+DVD [2015-01-23]

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OH&S

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:59 am Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:

Well that is what some of the japaneese fans have been saying in some of the other US anime forums. especially when it comes to railgun Vol 9 since people said that in the railgun LN saten and touma didn't met like that. and its as you said.

Err... I was talking about something completely different there. The Railgun manga is basically a retcon. Even if Touma meets Saten, there shouldn't be a problem because nothing is contradicted. Besides, wait till you read Volume 10. More crazier things happen. Laughing

Quote:

Also if there is a season 3 for railgun, it will probably feature their side of the daihasei festival arc first then the liberty arts city arc if JC Staff decides to be faithful towards the original materials which is the LN. However for index III, that arc would go first then the WWIII would probably come after. that is if there is a season 3 that is.

That makes no sense. Liberal Arts City was name dropped at the end of Season 2 of Railgun. It is quite literally the next day's event the girls take part in. It doesn't even belong in Index because the Railgun quartet are the stars. And it works as a fine lead in to Daihaseisai.
Zagnaphein

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:38 am Reply with quote
As an Index Fan and a LN Reader i have to say S2 was quite awesome! The fact there was no Original Ending and that the sales are Sky High in Japan proves that a S3 of Index will Come (After all The ending of Railgun leads defo for a S3 after the last words was said from Misaka and the girls.)

We all expected it to be the 10th announcement during the Celebration of Index's anniversary but we got the animation of Heavy Object (another great series of the same author).

Index is beeing worked awesome and i wouldn't mind waiting 1 more year for it we might get a 2 Cour season of 52 episodes.

Hell i've been a fan of Kyokai Senjoy No Horizon and still waiting for a 3rd season with the sales beeing medium to good at some point.

Index and Railgun 3 is a Given and believem e you ghouls should find the Novels and get into it! There is a whole level of awesmoness in the future we i will be glad to See animated.

The Review was Ok but *insulting* Touma no thanks mate.. It might look like that but believe me this is the guy we deserve to have as a Protagonist and every shonen should have 1 like him Smile.

P.S To aru majutsu no index inspires me to create the 4 Seats of God (as NPCs in my DnD Campaign)! I just love it!

Keep up the Good work with the reviews! Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2