• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: FLCL Ultimate Edition Delayed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlamingPinecone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:22 pm Reply with quote
GoodLuckSaturday wrote:
Why is it all about profit and corporate greed when FLCL gets a complete set but not any other series? :?

if anything it's a favor for us hold outs who didn't want to spend 90 dollars on 3 hours worth of content.

60 bux, and it has a tshirt and stickers? hell yeah!

fawhooosh!
Albright

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:28 am Reply with quote
Synch-Point has never once released a product on schedule. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:51 pm Reply with quote
FlamingPinecone wrote:
GoodLuckSaturday wrote:
Why is it all about profit and corporate greed when FLCL gets a complete set but not any other series? Confused

if anything it's a favor for us hold outs who didn't want to spend 90 dollars on 3 hours worth of content.

60 bux, and it has a tshirt and stickers? hell yeah!

fawhooosh!

It is $41.86 at DVDPacific
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
HellKorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:47 pm Reply with quote
Eh, not too disappointed considering that it means more time between having watched FLCL on the [adult swim] marathon and whenever I get my grubby little paws on it. I'm definitely hoping -- praying, even -- that the digipak is actually substantial, or at least won't screw around with the edges of the packaging like the Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade special edition did.

kusanagi-sama wrote:
It is $41.86 at DVDPacific

DVD Pacific has never done me wrong, and the two exchanges that I had to do were no issue at all. If you want it cheap with good, secure shipping, check 'em out.
Epinephrine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 pm Reply with quote
Hell I just bought my copy off of EBay for $15. Furi Kuri is good but its not not worth $60 for 6 episodes.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
FlamingPinecone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:41 pm Reply with quote
Epinephrine wrote:
Hell I just bought my copy off of EBay for $15. Furi Kuri is good but its not not worth $60 for 6 episodes.

are you joking?

fawhooosh!
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:27 pm Reply with quote
Epinephrine wrote:

BOOTLEG!!!
The Seventh Son

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:42 pm Reply with quote
i gotta get flcl one day. but its gonna be online, cause stores charge more. it might go on best buy, if they ever take GUNDAM SEED OFF OF THE SHELVES SO THAT THERES ROOM!!!
CGord

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:39 am Reply with quote
biliano wrote:
As for the December 26 street date, that day is considered one of the busiest shopping days of the year (although it's mostly for returning bad Christmas gifts than anything else Razz ), so I think it's a good date to release the set. Plus there isn't any heavy competition in terms of what anime titles are scheduled to be released on December 26 - the only DVDs scheduled for a 12/26 date are Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Vol. #5, Naruto Vol. #7, and One Piece Vol. #6.

Also, Tuesday is the day of the week for pretty much all releases.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2