• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Identifying singers, songs and background music.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rusty89

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:53 am Reply with quote
Hey, just like to find out the name of a song that recently appeared in episode 8 of tokyo majin gakuen kenpuchou during the fight scene with the bee lady.
wolfzero66

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:11 am Reply with quote
hey Rusty, the song is called "Growing Up", it is also played by ACID. I'm looking 4 that song right now, but with no success, so you can help me out Laughing
jetz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quote
I'm currently watching Eureka 7, and this anime has a lot of great music. There's one song I really like but I don't know its title. It's an insert song, and it was first played on episode 1 (they even made it look like it's coming from a radio) and the latest time I heard it was on episode 26, towards the end.. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
NGE1113

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quote
jetz wrote:
I'm currently watching Eureka 7, and this anime has a lot of great music. There's one song I really like but I don't know its title. It's an insert song, and it was first played on episode 1 (they even made it look like it's coming from a radio) and the latest time I heard it was on episode 26, towards the end.. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

Wikipedia has the insert song for episodes 1 and 26 as "STORY WRITER" by SUPERCAR.
jetz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:01 pm Reply with quote
NGE1113 wrote:
jetz wrote:

Wikipedia has the insert song for episodes 1 and 26 as "STORY WRITER" by SUPERCAR.

Thanks.. all hail wikipedia Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
NGE1113

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:06 pm Reply with quote
jetz wrote:
Thanks.. all hail wikipedia Laughing

Indeed, unless it's a research paper I'm writing. Then all hail Google! Razz
TestamentSaki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quote
fighterholic wrote:
NaotoKun wrote:
Later in the series(like eps 30-40) Kyosuke and Miki have two episodes where they are alone. Then this song starts playing.
Anyone know the name of the song?

What series is this from?

Song For Lover -Kids Alive, from the Hungry Heart Wild Striker soundtrack
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Meson

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quote
I'm trying to put together a animation soundtrack database. It includes more than just anime, but it's slow in development. I update it as I aquire the CDs.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Gage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Sorry I cannot be of any use providing material or video of this series but hopefully some fan around here can identify what I'm talking about...

I was wondering what the title was for the opening theme of the Knights of Ramune was.

Thanks for the help
NGE1113

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quote
Gage wrote:
Sorry I cannot be of any use providing material or video of this series but hopefully some fan around here can identify what I'm talking about...

I was wondering what the title was for the opening theme of the Knights of Ramune was.

Thanks for the help

From the encyclopedia:
"MIRAKURU BODI no Goyoujin" by Hikami Kyoko & Miyamura Yuko
taishi69

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quote
Does anybody know the song that plays in the background in this anime?

Anime Title: Mahou Sensei Negima, first season
Episode 21

It's the song that plays in the background when Evangeline is pwning the doo-doo out of that creature.
jetz

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:50 am Reply with quote
A friend from another forum asked me to post this for her.

trishkurama wrote:
does anybody know what the title of that background music is in YYH ....it was played during the end of "kurama vs shigura fight" episode...where yomi was speaking to kurama in the end.....it also played during the last episode of YYH...when kurama and kuwabara were walking down the steps towards the beach i think....

it's music ....played by guitar...just simple plucking

Hope you can help.

EDIT: And she adds that it can be found in episode 108.
Meno2

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:33 am Reply with quote
Hello, Im Menno. Im new here and I would like to know the name of a song.
Does anyone know, what is the name of the song playing in the background in Revolutionary girl Utena episodes 36, about 12 minutes into the show, where Touga confesses his love for Utena to that guy with the green hair, and the roses in the vase on the table start exploding like if they're being shot? I read somewhere it was called the Apocalypse Song, but that doesnt sound true to me...
I like the creepy, end of the world-ish melody to it. It sounds like something that would play if a comet was heading towards earth. I think it appears in both episodes 35 and 37, too, but I KNOW that it appears in episode 36, at the very least...
If anyone knows, please share,Id really appreciate it, because I want to download it REALLY BADLY, but I dont know what its called...
Thanks!
White_Ninja

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quote
I have a song called "Butterfly" and I thought it was sung by Ayumi Hamasaki.... but my friend said it was sung by someone else. Could someone tell me whether it was sung by Ayumi Hamasaki or not... and tell me who actually sings it if not.

Here is a link where you can here the song: http://fallinbabyangel.imeem.com/music/AXqkpw1S/ayumi_hamasaki_butterfly/

Thanks.[/url]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quote
Well I have to log in to listen to it, but if it's the song that goes, "Ai ai ai, I'm your little butterfly" then I believe the song was originally sung by Smile.dk, a Danish licensed but Swedish techno group.

I think a lot of people get confused on who sings the song since it does sound like Ayumi Hamasaki and I think she sang one of the remixes for games like Dance, Dance Revolution. However I'm not too sure on that last bit.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 4 of 33