• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NHK World Radio Japan to report on revitalizing anime export

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdo7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:07 pm Reply with quote
Just a heads up for anyone that either listen (or don't listen/not aware) to NHK World Radio Japan. On Thursday March 5, NHK World Radio Japan will report on strategy to revitalize Japan's anime exports.

NHK World Radio Japan English schedule

For those of you that don't know how to listen to it or don't have time: you can download the NHK World Radio Japan app for Android and Iphones/iOS. Even after it's Thursday broadcast it'll stay there for a week until March 12 (meaning after March 12, you won't see it anymore, so I recommend you listen to it ASAP while it's up there). I've also sent this info to ANN's newsroom, hopefully an article will come out on this.

EDIT: OK for those of you that might not be familiar on how to use the app or if you're a first time user of this app. I included an instruction on how to listen to the broadcast (disclaimer: this is from my android phone, I don't know how iOS app or any other smartphone version will have any differences from the android version shown below).

When you open the app, click on Live (the one circle in red)

It should open up showing you 2 option, Live and Clip, select Clip.

After selecting Clip, you should see this screen. Select the one I circle in red according to the picture below:

Then you should see this (picture below), select the play button:

Enjoy.

I hope this help for anyone that is curious.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1