• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
2nd Attack on Titan Compilation Film's New Visual Shows Female Titan

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lanierd2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:23 am Reply with quote
Best anime of all time!
Miyanoai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:14 pm Reply with quote
*bursts out laughing at Levi trying to look all fab in that one pic of him and Eren*

Just out of curiosity, has anyone on here seen the first film? I wanna know of it actually had extra scenes/dialogue like it said or was it just narration.
Engineering Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:12 pm Reply with quote
lanierd2 wrote:
Best anime of all time!

Ughhhh....as a fan of this series (mainly because I am a IG fan,not much of the original manga itself), I am afraid comments like these will piss off lots of people, and they will attack this franchise mercilessly because such comments.

Just read the comment section from the two most recent Aot-related news, lots of unwarranted hate. I mean....you don't want them to rant "overhyped garbage", "pretentious" all day, do you?

...except...is that your original intent, a bait? (I apologize if that's not the case)
Miyanoai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:18 pm Reply with quote
Engineering Nerd wrote:

Just read the comment section from the two most recent Aot-related news, lots of unwarranted hate. I mean....you don't want them to rant "overhyped garbage", "pretentious" all day, do you?

...except...is that your original intent, a bait? (I apologize if that's not the case)

Considering they only have four posts, seems more like an innocent, yet ignorant post.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:30 pm Reply with quote
So how much extra animation are we getting in this movie? Are we getting new all new material or just some good stuff in between the old?
lanierd2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:53 pm Reply with quote
Engineering Nerd wrote:
lanierd2 wrote:
Best anime of all time!

Ughhhh....as a fan of this series (mainly because I am a IG fan,not much of the original manga itself), I am afraid comments like these will piss off lots of people, and they will attack this franchise mercilessly because such comments.

No no, i really feel its one of the best ever. That i have seen anyway. Nothing has made me feel like i have watching this show. Its definitely one of the best action/horror anime shows i have seen. It is definitely in my top 5.
High on Muffins

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:32 pm Reply with quote
Engineering Nerd wrote:
lanierd2 wrote:
Best anime of all time!

Who gives a damn if they get pissed off, let them attack and talk all the crap they want. Nothing these people say matters, nor will it affect the AOT franchise in the least bit.
Narutofreak1412

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:50 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
and will come with an original soundtrack CD, a filmstrip from the film, and a 3-sided case with new art by original creator Hajime Isayama.

Soundtrack? A new soundtrack with new or unreleased tracks or just the known one?
Shory

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:35 am Reply with quote
Engineering Nerd wrote:
lanierd2 wrote:
Best anime of all time!

Wouldn't that be... An Attack on Attack on Titan? Cool
nemuyoake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:09 pm Reply with quote
I'm kinda pissed at the milking of this series (that I love), but that's when we plainly understand they're just products made to make money. The movies are good to gain more viewers (more money), so it's logical to make them. Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1