• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Seven Seas Licenses A Certain Scientific Accelerator Manga

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ali07

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:07 am Reply with quote
If Accelerator is barely in this, who has been "starring" in it?
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:26 am Reply with quote
Ali07 wrote:

Actually, it isn't all that different When Naruto isn't featured on his own show for a stretch of time. The main difference is that Naruto was in a weekly publication, so each chapter was released relatively quickly, while Accelerator is on a monthly publication, so the time between each chapter release is four times higher.
ssjokg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:05 am Reply with quote
natchu96 wrote:
drifty1 wrote:
But what I really want to know is: When is the anime going to get made? The manga is only so-so, but the manga adaptation of Railgun was also only so-so.

What manga adaptation? Railgun manga was the original . . .

As for that huge spoiler block of a pointless argument I’d like to point out that a bullet to the head is actually survivable in normal conditions depending on where in your head the bullet wound up. You might not even have too much brain damage if you’re lucky. I do mean lucky though, most of the brain is pretty important. People have survived bigger objects impaling them in the skull before.
..okay, well change bullet to the head with decapitation.
Ali07

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:58 am Reply with quote
Hameyadea wrote:
Ali07 wrote:

Actually, it isn't all that different When Naruto isn't featured on his own show for a stretch of time. The main difference is that Naruto was in a weekly publication, so each chapter was released relatively quickly, while Accelerator is on a monthly publication, so the time between each chapter release is four times higher.

Laughing I get what you mean.

But, I'm still left wondering, who this manga focuses on when it isn't Accelerator?
ssjokg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:06 pm Reply with quote
Ali07 wrote:
Hameyadea wrote:
Ali07 wrote:

Laughing I get what you mean.

But, I'm still left wondering, who this manga focuses on when it isn't Accelerator?
The new girl(s) and Yomikawa & Anti Skill.

Accel hasn't appeared for spoiler[7 chapters].Well I consider everything up till now -very slow- built up so I can let it pass.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2