• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll to Stream Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaykayjk10

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:27 pm Reply with quote
damn crunchyroll has been on a (crunchy) roll this anime season. they've picked up an insane amount of shows, which makes me happy as a subscriber Very Happy
CaRoss

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:36 pm Reply with quote
jaykayjk10 wrote:
damn crunchyroll has been on a (crunchy) roll this anime season. they've picked up an insane amount of shows, which makes me happy as a subscriber Very Happy

I have to completely agree there, seeing as Crunchy's player is a little easier to utilize (and their app is still far superior to Funi's).

Thankfully, on the other hand, Sentai has also already licensed this one for home video as well or else I'd start to feel like we're missing out on all of these for future potential home video releases due to Funimation not really getting any.
Lostlorn Forest

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:21 pm Reply with quote
Judging from the color of his hair and clothes, this must be the human version of Sakamoto-san from Nichijou.
IggyTheFool

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:37 pm Reply with quote
No stream for the UK? Not a shock there, Crunchyroll!!!!
Ozzy4k

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:51 pm Reply with quote
Crunchy roll is just steamrolling cough streamrolling funi
But seriously can't wait for this show dude
Nakurawari

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:46 pm Reply with quote
Don't tell me it's not streaming in the UK and Ireland... I was really looking forward to this anime.
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:54 am Reply with quote
Nakurawari wrote:
Don't tell me it's not streaming in the UK and Ireland... I was really looking forward to this anime.

The assumption others have made is that another company has claimed it for such regions. My inner optimist would say that this bodes well for us, but then again, my inner optimist was shamed into silence many years ago.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
TotalPotato

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:16 am Reply with quote
Zin5ki wrote:
Nakurawari wrote:

The assumption others have made is that another company has claimed it for such regions. My inner optimist would say that this bodes well for us, but then again, my inner optimist was shamed into silence many years ago.

I'm pretty pessimistic, personally - the only simulcast Viewster streamed last season was the continuation of Snow White with the Red Hair, and Animax has a pretty loose definition of the term "simulcast".
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1