• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bravely Second Sequel Game's Job Intro Video, 2 TV Ads Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MiloTheFirst

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:25 pm Reply with quote
i dont get it guys. bravely default was a really fun and enjoyable game. most people who played it will highly consider buying a sequel even blindly (not that 130$ special edition though). so why do they feel the need to constantly give us advertisement for bravely second?. we get it the game is good, i am not going to forget to check it out when it comes out
Seiru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:57 pm Reply with quote
Woah look at all those job classes!I thought they were just adding 3 more but I was wrong.I'm guessing that the player will start off with the job classes from Bravely Second but who knows.
I hope that Agnes will be playable but I haven't seem her or maybe I just missed her in previous trailers.

Also, @MiloTheFirst
Just my opinion but I feel they constantly advertise it to show the new features and to remind people "It's coming out soon so please buy it when it releases!" Since most of the time people will tend to forget if they don't get a reminder.Also to try to hook new audiences who weren't there for Bravely Second and will want to join the franchise.And last but not least to try to convince people to buy the special edition pack since every company will try to aim for as much people to buy them.
Advertising=More Awareness which hopefully leads to more fans and more profit.
But that's all my opinion.

Anyways looking forward to the game hopefully Agnes will be shown and the other characters.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1