• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Looking Up At The Half Moon (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hikari14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:07 am Reply with quote

Looking Up At The Half Moon (TV)

Genres: drama, romance
Themes: hospital, tragedy

Plot Summary: After contracting hepatitis A, Ezaki Yuuichi has been confined to a hospital, away from his friends and family, much to his displeasure. To relieve his boredom, he has taken to sneaking out of the hospital, usually putting himself on the receiving end of a beating from his nurse. Upon meeting a girl his age also staying in the hospital, he is immediately captivated by her beauty. Akiba Rika's personality is not quite as captivating as her beauty however. In fact, she is rather selfish, moody, and bossy. But as the two spend more time with each other, they become closer, sharing the ordinary joys and trials of a budding teenage romance, even when darkened with impending tragedy—for Rika's condition does not leave her much longer to live.
----------------------------------

Episode 1-
One of the animes I truly could get into. The plot is good and the characters are kinda relatable. If I were in their shoes, I would have done the same thing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1