• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: Nisekoi:

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JaggedAuthor

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:30 pm Reply with quote
Oh, cool. Thanks!
Metal Fennrir

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:43 am Reply with quote
"...that may mean that this particular harem scenario has reached its expansion limit"

If only...
belvadeer

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:11 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
A new closer focuses on Haru and her dreams of her prince, which features a horse which is probably meant to have a strawberry for a tail but sure comes off looking like the horse has a giant strawberry jammed into its rear.

Oi, the mental imagery from this statement. XD
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 11:02 pm Reply with quote
The lack of bishonen Raku from the spin-off magical girl manga which half the episode is based on greatly disappointed me Sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Key

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:10 pm Reply with quote
Just a heads-up that an episode review will not be coming this week for this title. (I am away at a convention, which is not leaving me time to get it done in a timely fashion.) Hence next week's review will cover both episode 9 and episode 10.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
maximilianjenus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:36 pm Reply with quote
episode 10 here, I did not confess, let her get married, and she married a wife beater.
Melicans

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:12 am Reply with quote
So this season it was only 12 episodes? That's too bad, I was hoping it would be 20 episodes again, if not more.
invalidname
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:49 am Reply with quote
I guess AnimeMaru's sarcastic article from March, Nisekoi Fans Looking Forward to Second Season to Finally Wrap Up The Plot, pretty much nailed the non-ending.
Quote:
While the Nisekoi fans have greatly enjoyed the show thus far, they are largely in agreement that the second season should be the final one. “All of the main pieces are already in play, so now all the show needs to do to be great is to pull together for the finale. Truthfully, the writers probably could wrap up the story in a single cour, but they’ll probably go for two cours before ending the series, which is about what I’d say the story’s earned. I mean, anything more than that at this point would be ridiculous.”
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2