• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fate/Grand Order Smartphone Game's TV Ad Features New Saber Character

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dessa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:00 pm Reply with quote
Spotlesseden wrote:
DRosencraft wrote:
Supposedly this one is... spoiler[Genghis Khan]. Or so I've heard.

He should rider. Upgrade version of f/z's rider. Not saber.

Many of the Servants can be summoned as multiple classes. Cú Chulainn, for example, is summoned during the 5th Heaven's Feel as Lancer, but also qualifies as Berserker or Caster spoiler[(according to the wikia, he is in Grand Order both as Caster, and the Fate/prototype version of him from as Lancer)].

So even though someone may seem more qualified for one role, it doesn't mean they can't be summoned in a different one.
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:48 pm Reply with quote
So it says RPG. Anyone know if this is suppose to use the same system as the Fate PSP rpg? If it is more glorified rock paper scissors garbage, I'm going to pass even if it is Fate.
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:54 am Reply with quote
Dessa wrote:

Many of the Servants can be summoned as multiple classes. Cú Chulainn, for example, is summoned during the 5th Heaven's Feel as Lancer, but also qualifies as Berserker or Caster spoiler[(according to the wikia, he is in Grand Order both as Caster, and the Fate/prototype version of him from as Lancer)].

So even though someone may seem more qualified for one role, it doesn't mean they can't be summoned in a different one.

If not rider, then archer. He just didn't sword. Monglos are knew for their horse riding and archer skill.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2