• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Monster Musume Anime's 1st Promo Previews Opening Theme

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rivailloli

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:18 am Reply with quote
I've been digging this monster boys/girls trend, so I'm up for it. That and it looks like it will be more interesting than the rest of the crap that gets put out in this genre. I think the girls are cute too! So with that I'm checking it out.
Stuart46

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:52 pm Reply with quote
I personally have really enjoyed the manga it has been a great thing to have a laugh at. The animation for this is great it thankfully doesn't try to redesign itself for the show. As for the voices some did sound a bit off......granted i read the english subbed/dubbed manga (still working on my studies to learn Japanese) and i already have a general idea of what each characters voices are like in my mind. So some of them sound almost too high pitiched, or childish for the people i have in mind. But i will definitely still watch it if it is subbed (most likely will be) and i do hope that they could make an english dub one especially because of voices like cerea and miia i think could be pulled off really well in a dub with the right voice actors obviously. Also i hope that they don't try to make "missing"/filler episodes and take it away from the manga but at the same time i'm concerned that the show could outpace the manga and they'll just go off on their own path much like other shows such as soul eater.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3