• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Nisekoi: False Love Sub.Blu-Ray 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
myskaros

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:43 am Reply with quote
It's "Kosaki," not "Kisaki."
Stratum

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:58 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Take Aoi Sakuraba (the heroine of the harem series Ai Yori Aoshi), make her aggressiveness more typically overt, and give her the Weak Constitution card, and you more or less have Marika Tachibana

I agree with the comparison between Marika and Aoi, only I view Marika as being more realistic version of Aoi. After all, if someone spends 10 years or more trying to turn herself into some kind of a "ideal" girlfriend/wife for somebody that they haven't seen in so many years, then I'd really doubt that they would be as kind and patient as Aoi was. Someone who is aggressive, manipulative and somewhat obsessed beneath a "False" personality is a bit easier to believe. She's one character who I can appreciate yet dislike for the same reason, and that's kind of impressive in it's own way.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1