• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: North American Anime, Manga Releases, May 31-June 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EighteenSky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:03 pm Reply with quote
Oh wasn't aware Haikyuu!! Part 1 was out, gonna add it to my end of month order.

Wanna Be the Strongest in the World! arrived on Saturday and it's just as great as I remember.
KENZICHI

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:59 pm Reply with quote
Too bad Haikyuu!! didn't get an English dub, but I'll still pick it up some time.
BodaciousSpacePirate
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:37 pm Reply with quote
I'd be really interested to see someone review "The Essential Evangelion Chronicle." I never know what to expect from artbooks that purport to be "ultimate guides" to popular shows.

Also, Seraph of the End 5 arrived in the mail today. Definitely the best volume, art-wise. In terms of story... it wasn't bad, I guess.

The mini-poster is Yu - who continues to look absolutely precious in that hat of his - and some jerks, who are hat-less.
doctordoom85

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:41 pm Reply with quote
BodaciousSpacePirate wrote:
I'd be really interested to see someone review "The Essential Evangelion Chronicle." I never know what to expect from artbooks that purport to be "ultimate guides" to popular shows.

Also since there is an existing artbook called Evangelion Chronicle: Illustrations (which I own, it's pretty good), I'm not sure if this a re-release in separate volumes or entirely new.
Jayhosh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:58 pm Reply with quote
BodaciousSpacePirate wrote:

Same here. I've been craving a good, physical Evangelion reference guide for some time now.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1