Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: One Piece

Goto page Previous  

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterKingJC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:03 pm Reply with quote
Playing "Memories" at the moment really pulled at my heartstrings. God, it fits so well.

This is the biggest hint at the true nature of the treasure ever and it's done in a way that encapsulates everything I adore about the series. Nothing defines One Piece more than a tale of laughter.
jr240483

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:51 am Reply with quote
MasterKingJC wrote:
Playing "Memories" at the moment really pulled at my heartstrings. God, it fits so well.

This is the biggest hint at the true nature of the treasure ever and it's done in a way that encapsulates everything I adore about the series. Nothing defines One Piece more than a tale of laughter.

and thats the 64 dollar question! for roger to go out laughing like that could be for multiple reasons! from the one piece being either fake, or it was located somewhere else, it will be up to luffy's generation to find out!

there is the thing about him wanting to live in joyboy's era! that haven't been solved in detail either!

its like that phrase in the DESTINY viideo game! "ALL ENDS ARE BEGININGS! OUR JOURNEY IS FAR FROM OVER!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
me_barron

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:49 am Reply with quote
jr240483 wrote:
MasterKingJC wrote:

and thats the 64 dollar question! for roger to go out laughing like that could be for multiple reasons! from the one piece being either fake, or it was located somewhere else, it will be up to luffy's generation to find out!

its like that phrase in the DESTINY viideo game! "ALL ENDS ARE BEGININGS! OUR JOURNEY IS FAR FROM OVER!"

The One Piece is clearly the friends they made along the way lol

Anyway, I just hope they explain The Will/Family of D at some point.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 41 of 41