• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dragon Ball Super's Extended Commercial Introduces New Characters

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:14 am Reply with quote
Mr. Oshawott wrote:
^
Perhaps that stocky rabbit is related to Beerus somehow?

Beerus grew up in Africa version of god universe, while phat Beerus twin grew up in America version of god universe
TheBlackGirlGamer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:44 am Reply with quote
Now THAT Champa is a Diabeerus!

Anywho, I can't wait to watch this. I'm interested to know who that female Whis is.
child_of_eve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:26 pm Reply with quote
so after beers, now champa(gne)
what next? vodka, bourbon, chianti
penguintruth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:38 pm Reply with quote
child of eve wrote:
so after beers, now champa(gne)
what next? vodka, bourbon, chianti

Then Conan Edogawa will have to fight them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Madoka...AYUKAWA!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:35 am Reply with quote
Covnam wrote:
DBZ Battle of Gods takes place a few years after the ending, so is that just being put aside? Just curious if anyone has read anything about how that fits in.

Reading the first chapter of the manga, its mentioned that after the buu is defeated only a FEW MONTHS have passed. The tv series/manga already contradicts the battle of gods movie in how beerus awakes for example, here he is lareayd awake destroying planets. Chances are the movie wont be canon and super will retake and retold the story in great detail and no longer being years after buu is defeated, this is good as hopefully it will correct the BIG MESS that battle of gods was, I mean, its supposed to take years after the buu saga, but goten and gohan have not aged one bit, it was very rushed, forced stupid comedy, vegeta put in ridicule, same as goku when ordered to hide when beerus arrived to kaio´s planet, and uninspiring battle, etc, hopefully super tales the story and told RIGHT.

Well, the timeline is already a mess after buu, with the movies in between and the time gap at the end of Z. Best is to forget about the movies, lets focus on super with the gods of destruction and then the inevitably sequel with the revival of Freezer, movies were a good test to venture into a porper Z sequel, noe that its realized it need to be made the right way,
kurowa-san

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:11 pm Reply with quote
I wonder how they're going to fit it with the ending of the original series, since this takes places between the aftermath of Buu being defeated and the tournament with Pan and Uub.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2