• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Garo: Guren no Tsuki Streams 'Seimei' Teaser, Reveals Additional Staff

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobob101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:25 am Reply with quote
I'm a little disappointed that the next season of Garo will not be continuing the story. And I'm not exactly itching for another samurai with super power story. I'm confident the show will be good, but I'm a bit disappointed to be honest.
vanfanel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:36 am Reply with quote
"Seimei" -- as in the famous onmyouji of the period, Abe no Seimei, I wonder? Maybe it'll turn out he was a Makai Priest?
-Ana-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:17 am Reply with quote
vanfanel wrote:
"Seimei" -- as in the famous onmyouji of the period, Abe no Seimei, I wonder? Maybe it'll turn out he was a Makai Priest?
article wrote:
During Otakon, MAPPA CEO Masao Maruyama hinted that the historical Heian-era onmyōji Abe no Seimei would be a major character in the series (although the kanji used in Abe no Seimei's name is different).
AsherFischell

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:49 am Reply with quote
I'm very glad that Yasuko Kobayashi isn't coming back. That makes it all the more likely that this new show will have a full six months of story instead of Kobayashi's famous "tell most of the story early on, then proceed to dick around for an extended period of time before having the story come back for the last few episodes" schtick.
Jackanapes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:22 pm Reply with quote
Shou Aikawa is the last person I want anywhere near Garo. Gotta admit that worries me.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1