• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Spotlight - Fafner EXODUS 2nd Season

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SzandraNZK

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:22 pm Reply with quote
I would be happy, if the author of this article looked up some official information before posting it. It's not Ryugujima, but Tatsumiyajima.
Night fox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:20 pm Reply with quote
keikochan4 wrote:
I would be happy, if the author of this article looked up some official information before posting it. It's not Ryugujima, but Tatsumiyajima.

Considering that the vast majority of ANN members are unable to read minds, have you ever thought of providing some context when you're criticising something? It sort of saves them the trouble of having to read through an entire text in search of a name that supposedly has some issues...

Anyway, I assume you're referring to the Ryugujima island which is mentioned in the third paragraph, under "Story"? Rolling Eyes
LightningZangetsu27

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:36 pm Reply with quote
for the love of god let kazuki and maya hook up, then kanon can run into to soshis. Kazuki and soshi can have a BrokebackMountain moment after a while and thus all fans are pleased
One-Eye

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:11 pm Reply with quote
LightningZangetsu27 wrote:
for the love of god let kazuki and maya hook up, then kanon can run into to soshis. Kazuki and soshi can have a BrokebackMountain moment after a while and thus all fans are pleased

I don't know. Even Maya says that all Kazuki really wants is Soushi. She almost seems resigned to it. Meanwhile Akira keeps aiming for his senpai Maya, and poor Canon really has no one.Crying or Very sad However, its Fafner someone will probably die and it will rearrange all the relationships.

Quote:
The North Polar Meir that was crushed during the First Azure Operation had dispersed its fragments all over the world.

I thought that was supposed to be "Mir"?
Black Thunder 6

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:06 pm Reply with quote
The second half of the best mecha TV series this decade is here. They managed to break the "sequel is worse" curse in the first half lets see what they'll have to finish it.
jr240483

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:43 am Reply with quote
Black Thunder 6 wrote:
The second half of the best mecha TV series this decade is here. They managed to break the "sequel is worse" curse in the first half lets see what they'll have to finish it.

unfortunately not much people are giving this series much hope cause to a majority of people they still considered it a SEED clone since it was done to a ridiculous degree by the same people that did gundam seed and seed destiny.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cptn_Taylor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:20 am Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:
Black Thunder 6 wrote:

unfortunately not much people are giving this series much hope cause to a majority of people they still considered it a SEED clone since it was done to a ridiculous degree by the same people that did gundam seed and seed destiny.

Ignorant people will remain ignorant.
As for the rest of us, we will enjoy this great mecha series.
I just wish there weren't so few episodes. Damn it should have been a 50 episode series instead of 20 or something.
One-Eye

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:13 am Reply with quote
And Fafner doesn't fail to deliver as it seems that someone has already bitten the dust in the first episode.
Cptn_Taylor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:27 am Reply with quote
One-Eye wrote:
And Fafner doesn't fail to deliver as it seems that someone has already bitten the dust in the first episode.

Yeah episode 14 starts on all cylinders.
The UN human army is a bastard organization.
Souther

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:34 am Reply with quote
ROE Alpha is in effect. Sad Quite a bloody first episode, with a good number of people dying. And the drama is thick as always. It's good having Fafner back again.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1