• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The List - 7 Adventures on the High Seas

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:34 pm Reply with quote
killjoy_the wrote:
jr0904 wrote:
though my real surprise in the future poll is that why is sakura mato even in that poll? rin yes,but not mato.especially considering that she never gets mad at all under any circumstances.

I was actually talking about Sakura Matou in my post, not another Sakura. She gets pretty scary in Heaven's Feel, though that hasn't been animated yet.

that i highly doubt. even in the heavens feel route she never went off the deep end by getting mad. fans already know everything about her mental issues, but never showed it at all when she gets upset. if she did , her jealousy would have pushed her to kill rin the minute she gets too close to shiro. so yea , her on this list definitely dont make sense. especially compared to haruno.

i mean any fan that is into naruto already knows she's a massive trigger finger just like teacher tsunade
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yuna49

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:22 pm Reply with quote
Razor/Edge wrote:
Gargantia wraps up pretty much every major storyline that really matters in it's 12 episodes. It's really worth watching. If you bothers you that much, then don't watch the newest OVAs, as they sort of hint at another season. But the first two OVAs actually add a lot to the original series. Anyway, you really should give Gargantia a chance.

You mention the "first two" OVAs and the "newest" OVAs. I only know of the two called Meguru Kouro, Haruka (which I found rather unimpressive in terms of the storyline). Is there another set of OVAs, too? spoiler[I miss Chamber; "he" was the best character in the original series.]

One other ocean-themed show that rarely gets mentioned is RD Sennou Choshitsu ("Real Drive") by Shirow Masamune and I.G. It's pretty variable with a few really impressive episodes, like the ones that reference ELIZA and 2001: A Space Odyssey, and some pretty boring ones as well. In this show people dive into "The Metal," a global cybernetic network is experienced as an ocean deep. The real ocean appears throughout as well.
Ali07

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:43 pm Reply with quote
@yuna49 - This would be what Razor/Edge was talking about: http://myanimelist.net/anime/19211/Suisei_no_Gargantia_Specials

And I agree with what Razor/Edge said about these 2 OVAs, they do add some good background to the TV series. And, if youspoiler[ miss Chamber, you'll see him].
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4