• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Trying to post a topic but always ends up not found

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singdavion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:42 pm Reply with quote
I'm trying to post a topic to the Talkback forum but it always end up not existing. It says the forum no longer exists.

I'm pretty new here even though my account is really old.
Errinundra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:19 am Reply with quote
Hi, singdavion.

You were on moderation, which I've just removed. You will find your avatar post now. Re the refugee posts, the thread was locked before I removed the moderation so they won't appear.

You shouldn't have any further problems.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
singdavion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:44 am Reply with quote
Why is my post being removed though?
Errinundra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:01 pm Reply with quote
Not any more.

For reasons I can't explain you were auto-identified as a spam poster, meaning that you put on moderation by a background bot. This sometimes happens to genuine posters, as in your case. When you are under moderation your posts won't appear in threads until a moderator has read and approved them. If the moderator determines that you've been put under moderation in error, then they will remove it, again as happened in your case.

By the time I reviewed your posts and removed moderation, the refugee art thread had already been closed. I approved all your other posts but I'm not going to add posts to a locked thread, regardless of their merit.

You are no longer under moderation. Any future posts of yours will appear normally unless you attempt to post to a locked thread, as it seems you tried to do after I removed you from moderation.

Yes, it was a well thought out, personal post but the opportunity to share it has passed. I sympathise but them's the breaks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
singdavion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:37 pm Reply with quote
Alright thanks for letting me know.
Its good that there is a legit reason.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1