• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition Adds Support Characters From Horizon in the Middle of N

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fastandman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:49 pm Reply with quote
They are adding Kuroko, very nice. she is going to be a fun character to play. i really am enjoying the American version of the game.
Catsplay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:02 pm Reply with quote
Picked up the first game at launch earlier this month and I love it. I'm really hoping it did well enough to justify them bringing the sequel over to the states next year (Preferably while the game's community still considers it relevant).
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:04 pm Reply with quote
While it is nice that these type of games do sometimes get released state side, it would be nice if they could officially license more of the LN that were adapted into these games. Heck, I would settle for e-books.

Also, imagine how happy the Funi/Sentai talent pool would feel if they could reprise their roles in said games.
Mune

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:05 am Reply with quote
I didn't know that anyone really knew about Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu. The OVA was released back in 2005, which sounds like ages ago with no related tie-ins since. The manga ended in 2009 and the LN in 2003. Does anyone even remember the plot to this show? I recall vaguely what it was about and I remember not liking it that much.

Though, I like the art for the series because it was done by Eeji Komatsu. On the other hand, I believe that using something else he had his hands in would of been a better choice, like Tristia of the Deep Blue Sea or Maburaho.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:00 am Reply with quote
Mune wrote:
I didn't know that anyone really knew about Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu. The OVA was released back in 2005, which sounds like ages ago with no related tie-ins since. The manga ended in 2009 and the LN in 2003. Does anyone even remember the plot to this show? I recall vaguely what it was about and I remember not liking it that much.

Though, I like the art for the series because it was done by Eeji Komatsu. On the other hand, I believe that using something else he had his hands in would of been a better choice, like Tristia of the Deep Blue Sea or Maburaho.

I remember watching around April-May '08 back when Crunchyroll was stills streaming fansubs.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1