• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Bubblegum Crisis (OAV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
louis6578

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:28 pm Reply with quote
Okay, so I got some people telling me that it's worth my time, and other's telling me that it's terrible after a few episodes. Last time this happened, it was Fate/Zero with people telling me it was boring, info-dump central, and too pretentious. Others told me it was amazing, intelligent, and one of the best, if not, the best anime of that year. I watched Fate/Zero for myself and it's currently my number one anime.

So, maybe I should just watch 2040 on my own and draw my own conclusions. Can't be that bad. At the very least, I can watch it and say that I didn't care for it on my own merits.

...besides, I already bought the DVD like... a year ago.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:17 pm Reply with quote
I feel if you watched and liked the originals it's worth the time to watch 2040 and see the "updated" new version. There are enough differences to make it really feel like a different show. At least that's how I went into it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2