• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Seraph of the End Chosen as Top Anime Viewers Want to Cosplay

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thespacemaster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:53 pm Reply with quote
I am not surprised...in addition to the variable cast u can cos-play...this is one of the few where u can make your cos-play and character with your own signature weapon...be it Vampire or Demon corp...much like Attack on Titan.
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:53 pm Reply with quote
That is funny. In the Japanese site about cosplaying that I regularly visit I have never seen anyone cosplaying Seraph of the End. Based on disc sales, the anime is not even that popular.

Perhaps the people that participated in this poll are atypical cosplay fans. Who knows.
Miyanoai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:18 pm Reply with quote
I'm not surprised. Personally this was a series where I struggled to figure out who to cosplay between at least three characters. And photoshoot groups I've seen put together at various cons are huge (well those who join the group. I have no idea how many actually show up, but the fact they all want to do it I guess is the point).
leafy sea dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:55 pm Reply with quote
One-Punch Man is so far down. I thought it'd be at or near the top. But maybe that's just because I look around in the west. Things in Japan could be and are usually very different.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1