• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Gundam: The Origin III 3rd Episode's Key Visual Revealed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saku-dono

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:28 am Reply with quote
Oh, Garma-sama!

I'm really excited to see his and Char's earlier version of "friendship." Laughing
Art looks really great though there's still a long time wait...
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:44 am Reply with quote
I think that if the dubs of this series had the Ocean cast, a lot of fans would be happy because it would be consistent with the other Ocean dubs and because they would hear the Ocean voices they liked hearing.
Deacon Blues

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:58 am Reply with quote
Trailer can be viewed here if need be.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:34 am Reply with quote
With the advent of technology, you think they -would opt to make this OVA series at least 6-8 episodes. If they did a crowdfunding, they might get more episodes.
NearEasternerJ1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:41 pm Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
I think that if the dubs of this series had the Ocean cast, a lot of fans would be happy because it would be consistent with the other Ocean dubs and because they would hear the Ocean voices they liked hearing.

Penguintruth is the only person who thinks the TV series had a great dub. The dub is considered to be poor. That is the consensus by even dub fans. The script is censored even on the DVDs and the voice acting is cheesy as heck. Brad Swaile is nothing compared to Tory Furuya. Shuuichi Ikeda *is* Char, but Kopsa is one of the few good things about a terrible dub.

The Unicorn dub is far superior. It's probably the 2nd or even best Gundam dub. It's on par with the Japanese. I know I may get shot, but Keith Silverstein as Full Frontal is on par with Shuuichi Ikeda. His delivery, his voice. It's perfect. The script is nearly perfect too. It's on the mark but isn't too literal. The Unicorn dub is probably one of the top dubs of the 2010s after Fate/Zero and Tiger and Bunny.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1