• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime News Network's Holiday 2015 Gift Guide

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaiyamanMS

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:19 am Reply with quote
Lord Dcast wrote:
I like the game stuff, but where's the 3DS games?

I know, right? I was honestly surprised I didn't see Yo-Kai Watch on the list of games. The demo was pretty fun. If no one gets it for me for Christmas, I'm totally getting it for myself right after.
CeaseActivity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:45 pm Reply with quote
I'm definitely getting Undertale for myself, and I hope other people will do the same.
Lord Dcast

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:26 pm Reply with quote
SaiyamanMS wrote:
Lord Dcast wrote:
I like the game stuff, but where's the 3DS games?

I know, right? I was honestly surprised I didn't see Yo-Kai Watch on the list of games. The demo was pretty fun. If no one gets it for me for Christmas, I'm totally getting it for myself right after.

Or Xenoblade 3D.
meruru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:14 pm Reply with quote
I'm really surprised that on the blu ray and DVD section, you didn't include the hayao Miyazaki blu ray boxset that just released this month. I haven't gotten to look at it yet, but the product page on amazon makes it look really nice.
RHorsman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:17 am Reply with quote
meruru wrote:
I'm really surprised that on the blu ray and DVD section, you didn't include the hayao Miyazaki blu ray boxset that just released this month. I haven't gotten to look at it yet, but the product page on amazon makes it look really nice.

I've got it and it is really nice. I'm also really surprised that one didn't make the list, but maybe the "Miyazaki slot" was taken up by Discotek's deluxe Castle of Cagliostro BD, which is pretty amazing.
ravager

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:08 am Reply with quote
Bought J-Stars Victory Vs+ for the Vita from this weekend's PSN flash sale, at only ~$10 (lowest price ever). I hate beating up Jojo and Gon, and almost always lose to Yusuke and Hiei.

I'm already getting a little bored, but maybe it's more fun if you don't play alone?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5