• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
How To Add Volume Names?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wandering Samurai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:34 am Reply with quote
Hello. I have noticed several series that have volume names in their encyclopedia entries that do not have all the volume names up to date (example: Bleach, Naruto, One Piece). Is there a way for users to add that information or is that only available to the site staff? Or can that information be entered under "Other Information?"

Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:17 pm Reply with quote
Volume names were depreciated in favor of placing them on the releases, which at the moment can only be done by staff. However, anyone can add it at the time of original submission, which is why some of us hold-off with newly solicited releases. The announced plan is that it will be possible for us to make those changes in the next revision.

Now that Naruto has ended, it's probably safe for those to get transferred over and finished-up, but I would also expect it to be way down in priority with those monster submission lists.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1