• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Noragami Soundtrack 2 Cancelled Due to Islamic Sound Samples

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Parse Error

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:09 pm Reply with quote
#848617 wrote:
But it is how we treat the minor respecfully. When they respect the law.

When they respect the law, yes, but the laws are founded on the practices of the religion. Even if people don't believe in it, in effect they're still required to follow it. That isn't even unique to Islam; many religions have been known to impose their own values on others whenever they can get away with it. Where it becomes worse with Islam in the modern world is that dissent is dealt with harshly, so there's little or nothing to counteract that tendency.
Yohanlie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:12 pm Reply with quote
And what make you saying islam make it worse?
Can you explain it?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:17 pm Reply with quote
#848617 wrote:
there is no place of music in islam

Im sorry if miss-understand your comment.

But

If you mean islam prohibted music.

Please read my explanation.

What islam do you point to?
The radical one or tolerance?

https://islamictext.wordpress.com/music-azhar-fatwa/

Listening to music, attending musical gatherings, and studying music of all genres and instruments is allowed as long as it is not accompanied with immoral and sinful acts, or used as a pretext to incite people towards haram (prohibited) behaviour, and it does not preoccupy a person away from observing the obligatory acts of worship (al-wajibat).

se their sentences whatever they are planning to use,if its ok or not,other wise,this will happen everytime and well,think its wiseron it all over again....

Last edited by #848623 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yohanlie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:23 pm Reply with quote
#848623 wrote:
#848617 wrote:
there is no place of music in islam

Im sorry if miss-understand your comment.

But

If you mean islam prohibted music.

Please read my explanation.

What islam do you point to?
The radical one or tolerance?

https://islamictext.wordpress.com/music-azhar-fatwa/

Listening to music, attending musical gatherings, and studying music of all genres and instruments is allowed as long as it is not accompanied with immoral and sinful acts, or used as a pretext to incite people towards haram (prohibited) behaviour, and it does not preoccupy a person away from observing the obligatory acts of worship (al-wajibat).

oh there a drum don't know its name,its a plain drum...that is allowe as much as i know,ill get back to you if i made a mistake...but yeah other wise music is a big no no.....i know alot of religons use music,is part of their everydaylife even the japanese....but even they should first ask the wise people in this case belonging to islam ...if they can use their sentences whatever they are planning to use,if its ok or not,other wise,this will happen everytime and well,think its wiser to use the easy step them to make it all and then appologise and work on it all over again....

No no
Please understand what i want to told to you.

The one who prohibited music is khawarij.

Khawarij held that "judgement belongs to God alone", and that God would decide succession by determining the victor in battle, whereas arbitration would be decided by men.[2] They believed that all Muslims, rich or poor, had the same rights, and that any Muslim (not just a Quraysh or even Arab) could be the leader of the community (imam) if they are morally irreproachable, but that if the leader sinned, it was the duty of Muslims to oppose and depose him.[3][4] The Kharijites developed extreme doctrines that further set them apart from both mainstream Sunni and Shiʿa Muslims. They were particularly noted for adopting a radical approach to Takfir.

Khawarij declare them self as moslem but they killed Prophet Muhammad descendant

For them, everything not used by Prophed before is bidah (prohibited)

Include eat with spon, internet, tv, ect

You know?

They just stupid bunch who cant adapted to modern era.

And the same group with isis.

Sadly.

Majority of moslem doesn't realiE khawarij among them and adapted their teaching unconsciously.
Yohanlie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:31 pm Reply with quote
Fyi
My shia friend is form indie band, named purgatory.

I'm moslem shia too.

His band is the metal one.

And several his song has Al-Qoran sentence with it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Krzwb7Bq_UY
Parse Error

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:32 pm Reply with quote
#848617 wrote:
Can you explain it?

Well, we can start with this:
#848617 wrote:
What are moslem you referring to?

There's no point in being specific. I can name a country and say Christians are beaten and put in prison, or women and LGBT are systematically abused, or whatever else, and you can and will turn around and say "Well, there's got to be at least a few thousand so-called Muslims in that country who are actually Wahhabis so of course they and only they must be entirely to blame for all that stuff, but they aren't real Muslims anyway so Islam is fine just like it is." It doesn't matter where it is, or who is oppressed, there's never ever any real Muslims involved, so it's always going to be somebody else's problem. If Christians had done the same thing, burning witches at the stake would still be mainstream.
Yohanlie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:44 pm Reply with quote
Edited. Double post

Last edited by Yohanlie on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:51 pm Reply with quote
wooooh...this topic sure did get offtrack towards you know where,,,,anyways,in a nutshell hope the ost is corrected and hope this guy learn from this experience and you know the rest Anime hyper.h

Last edited by #848623 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yohanlie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:53 pm Reply with quote
What country is it?

Basically, lgbt is not right.
Maybe for your freely culture, it's ordinary things.
But sometime we must know how far we can humiliate our moral as human

In heavenly religions like moslem or christian. Lgbt is inhuman things.

In Iran.

For homosexual, you have two choices.
1. Get transgender surgery.
2. Get out from the country.

Even if you gay, we not randomly punish you as long you don't doing sodom act. You still have that two choice, or never doing sodom in iran.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:02 pm Reply with quote
#848617 wrote:
What country is it?

Basically, lgbt is not right.
Maybe for your freely culture, it's ordinary things.
But sometime we must know how far we can humiliate our moral as human

In heavenly religions like moslem or christian. Lgbt is inhuman things.

In Iran.

For homosexual, you have two choices.
1. Get transgender surgery.
2. Get out from the country.

Even if you gay, we not randomly punish you as long you don't doing sodom act. You still have that two choice, or never doing sodom in iran.

can i ask from which group do you belong to as a moslim....again its upto you if you answer it or not,but since you know so much about the subgroups and all,it made me curious.
Parse Error

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:03 pm Reply with quote
#848617 wrote:
What country is it?

As I said earlier, it's irrelevant. For one thing, they all have an unacceptable degree of intolerance, even the supposedly more developed and nominally secular ones such as Turkey. For the other, I already know how you'll respond no matter which one or ones I name.

#848617 wrote:
If it's about lgbt, i think it's prohibited in islam or christian.

I wouldn't say "prohibited" in Christianity, but widely considered a sin, something that separates man from God spiritually. There are some who don't even agree with that interpretation, but where there's a problem is that it should not even matter whether it sinful or not. One of the core beliefs is that we're all sinners anyway, yet somehow a large proportion of Christians take the position that they happen to be better sinners than others. That's a bad thing, but it will never change if different denominations just pointed at each other and all said "It's not us, they're doing it!" It isn't that they don't try to do exactly that, but society at large does not let them get away with it, so their attitudes on that issue will be different a few decades from now.
Yohanlie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:20 pm Reply with quote
That fuckin opportunist and traitor turkey?
If the 3rd world war happened.
I'm sure turkey will become my enemy. Also Arab.
They talk how islamic they are but lick USA butthole.

How can the world acknowledged them as islam representation?

Yes. You right. Islam has destroy them self with their stupidity.

However, someday.

That image of islam. The one in your mind right now.

Will destroyed and rebuild by us.

The one who get mandate from Prophet Muhammad to keep islam pure.

You right.

Whatever i say. Society and world will blammed moslem. Yes, that hars and radical moslem.

But, don't worry.

Someday that islam, the one who kill Prophet Muhammad descendant and claimed themself as islam, will destroyed.

And we will show how islam should be.

Abu Huraira reported: We were sitting in the company of Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) that Sura al-Jumu’a was revealed to him and when he recited (these words):” Others from amongst them who have not yet joined them,” Then a person amongst them (those who were sitting there) said: Allah’s Messenger...! But Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) made no reply, until he questioned him once, twice or thrice. There was amongst us Salman al Farisi (The Persian). The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) placed his hand on Salman and then said: Even if faith were near the Pleiades (The furthest Planet), a man from amongst these (Presians) would surely find it. (Book 031, Number 6178)

Yes.

The arab who ruined Islam image until now will kneel before persian.
Who still keeping islam teaching pure.

And changing the islam image of yours.

:3

It won't happened soon.
But the revolt of iran in 1979 starting the prophecy

Right now you can see how arab and they friend fearing iran.
Fearing shia.

Who will make the islam come back to the right track.
Crisha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:37 pm Reply with quote
Despite how interesting some of the conversation has been, we are getting way off track here, so let's all start reeling it back in, everyone. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Hyperdrve

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:58 pm Reply with quote
leafy sea dragon wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean. Today's number theory techniques were derived and evolved from the frequency analysis that remained the dominant means of deciphering until the 20th century and is still in wide use among amateur cryptanalysts without access to codebreaking computers. Even variant methods like the Kasiski technique were derived from frequency analysis.

If you're referring to analytic number theory then I don't see how the frequency analysis that you're talking about specifically is relevant to number theory. I think you're confusing frequency analysis with harmonic analysis (i.e., Fourier, Dirichlet, etc.)

Also, I have a question for any Muslim. If there was an Islamic version of Highschool DxD, what would Muhammad say about it? We already know what Jesus would say about Highschool DxD.

Edit: Fixed.

Last edited by Hyperdrve on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:37 pm Reply with quote
At the risk of further derailing this thread, I have a comment/question.....

Hyperdrve wrote:
Also, I have a question for Muslims.

You do realize that that you are implying that that all Muslims think alike, don't you? It's like saying, "I have a question for Christians." There is a wide range of thought (it's called "diversity") in the Muslim world. If you wish to respond to this posting of mine, then please PM me. Thank you.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10