• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions Film's Poster Visual Unveiled

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:49 am Reply with quote
You know who is coming back. Very Happy

Beautiful artwork. I see that Blue Eyes Alternative.
AnimeLordLuis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:05 am Reply with quote
Can't wait hopefully they release it in theaters within the US as well with an English dub, would be great if they could bring back the original English cast especially Dan Green and Eric Stuart. Very Happy
Saku-dono

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:05 am Reply with quote
Eww... I'm so tired of watching an episode of Kaiba getting his arse kicked in the end and yet he still pouts the garbage talk. He is inferior to Yami Yuugi, at least make a distinction, Takahashi-san! The dialogues are often the same and it's been rather tedious to tolerate.

Hope the movie will give birth to a new card, never been seen in the previous titles. I assume in the end, with Kaiba always summoning his Ultimate Dragon, the Black Luster Knight will star again and kick this dragon's butt.

April 23, I am marking you in my calendar!
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:02 am Reply with quote
AnimeLordLuis wrote:
Can't wait hopefully they release it in theaters within the US as well with an English dub, would be great if they could bring back the original English cast especially Dan Green and Eric Stuart. Very Happy

I would especially like if Amy Birnbaum came back as Anzu/Tea. I really felt her voice suited her. I wonder if she would ship Yugi/Anzu like I do.
MajinAkuma

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:46 am Reply with quote
Saku-dono wrote:
Eww... I'm so tired of watching an episode of Kaiba getting his arse kicked in the end and yet he still pouts the garbage talk. He is inferior to Yami Yuugi, at least make a distinction, Takahashi-san! The dialogues are often the same and it's been rather tedious to tolerate.

Hope the movie will give birth to a new card, never been seen in the previous titles. I assume in the end, with Kaiba always summoning his Ultimate Dragon, the Black Luster Knight will star again and kick this dragon's butt.

April 23, I am marking you in my calendar!

Neither Atem nor Yugi ever used Black Luster Soldier against Kaiba. It's always Black Magician vs Blue-Eyes in the end. You also don't to notice the major difference. It's going to be Yugi, not Atem, verses Kaiba. Kaiba never dueled Yugi, and since Yugi defeated Kaiba's ultimate rival, Kaiba wants to know if Yugi is better than him or not.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1