• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Please tell me! GALKO-chan Promo, Additional Cast Unveiled

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
12skippy21

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:48 am Reply with quote
I have the sneaking suspicion that this show is actually about breasts. Not sure what has tipped me off on this relevation. Confused
Ali07

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:14 am Reply with quote
Laughing The three guys in this look almost like male versions of the main characters. Honestly, they look like they could be the main girls' brothers.
Animegomaniac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:07 am Reply with quote
Galko's the most unGal like GAL to show up in anime; simply having blonde hair is meaningless in anime so gals tend to accessorize their uniform and streak their hair to stand out in a world where everyone can have blue hair. So I'm guessing that's why she has the absurd breasts, they didn't know what other characteristics anime gals have so they over compensated.

Given half a chance, I'd probably still watch it; The designs are expressive and the animation is fluid enough so it's not hard on the eyes. But it wouldn't be a "Hey, the new episode's out! I got to watch it now!" kind of show.

There's a lot of glasses wearers in this show... and they all kind of look alike. Well, I did say expressive, I didn't say original.
ParaChomp

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:22 am Reply with quote
I can get past big boobs, but all that makeup...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1