• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Ojisan to Marshmallow (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:32 am Reply with quote

Ojisan to Marshmallow (TV)

Genres: Comedy, Romance
Themes: Marshmallows

Plot Summary: Kusaka is an older man who loves marshmallows, and Wakabayashi is an OL (office lady) who loves Kusaka. Their relationship unfolds at their office.
----------------------------------

Episode 1:

Yup, this is about a dude and an office lady. That was weird though with the way they interacted and is it also just me or does the office lady have some matrix-like dodging moves?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:44 am Reply with quote
The unique hook of this show is that we have an older male lead who wouldn't be considered traditionally attractive being targeted by a decently good looking woman. That's a nice change and I was thoroughly amused by their antics.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:47 am Reply with quote
Episodes 1-7

I didn't think I was going to like this series, but it's been charming its way into my heart slowly but surely. Even the visit to the marshmallow factory was both fun and interesting!

I guess Wakabayashi has some competition now, but I love how cool and confident she is about it. The roasting torch holster was the creamy marshmallow topping on the episode. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1