• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shelf Life - Taking Turns

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ali07

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:25 am Reply with quote
Yeah, I don't have worries for space yet. Have shelf space not pictured waiting to be filled. And speaking of Funkos, I got the Natsu and Lucy Funkos today, along with the Happy one that was released in a blind box. Didn't like the look of the bigger Happy that was recently released.

And, yes, I also have a weakness for chibi-fied versions of characters. Which also plays a part in my enjoyment of Funkos. Laughing
dangerwhat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:21 pm Reply with quote
A) I cannot believe Giant Gorg is being released - I never thought that whould see the light of day here - I had a hard time convincing my Anime club to watch it backintheday. To be fair, it does take quite a while of buildup - I mean, you don't even SEE Gorg right away.

B) I cannot believe Cromartie High School is being picked up again - Maybe I'll finally get to finish it. Wasn't there some kind of licensing snafu? I remember reading Cromartie the person was none too happy about the series. I guess I just assumed that there was some kind of licensing issue that prevented the show from being released again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2