• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Magus-Bride.jp Domain Registered Under Mag Garden's Name

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malcolm Whatley

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:29 pm Reply with quote
wow, I am hyped, I loved this story, I can't wait, and OMFG.
Dessa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:31 am Reply with quote
Going through the manga again, and breaking it down into reasonable episode lengths.

Volume 1 gives me 5.5 episodes:
Episode 1: spoiler[Starts with the Auction, ends with the Ariels luring Chise away]
Episode 2: spoiler[Rest of the stuff with the Ariels, goes through Chise's spell at Angelica's place]
Episode 3: spoiler[Rest of the stuff with Angelica, meeting with Simon, and the start of the Dragon stuff]
Episode 4: spoiler[Meeting with Lindel and Nevin, Nevin's final flight, and Nevin's death]
Episode 5: spoiler[Start of the cat stuff, ends when Chise is thrown in the lake]
Episode 6: spoiler[Starts with a flashback to Michael and Mina, then back to the action with the blight]

I figure that the spoiler[cat and blight] arc will probably go through episode 7, and the spoiler[church and grim] arc probably will fill out the rest of the show, but I'll work it out better after I re-read the second and third volumes.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2