• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Arina Tanemura Draws Idolish 7 Project's 'GOOD NIGHT AWESOME' Album Jacket

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:12 pm Reply with quote
As much as I love some of Tanemura's series and her art in general, I have a hard time telling any of the boys apart, especially by their hairstyles. Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop
Sobe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:33 pm Reply with quote
Ashen Phoenix wrote:
As much as I love some of Tanemura's series and her art in general, I have a hard time telling any of the boys apart, especially by their hairstyles. Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop

I don't mind as long as I get the ikemen with glasses and only one who is awake. Twisted Evil
brucepuppy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:39 pm Reply with quote
Ashen Phoenix wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's because their eyes are shut and wear that solemn "sleeping" expression. They will be able to distinguish easier in "normal" style by eye size (large, small, cat look, etc) and expression (serious, naughty, etc), you know, typical male harem routines.
manapear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:42 pm Reply with quote
The art she's been posting on Twitter has been great. This is nice, but not as top notch as the others.

And it is as brucepuppy says. I notice too, even the way their hair falls here is awful similar, but in other images, it is incredibly easy to tell them apart. I was worried they would look too similar, but Arinacchi has done a great job of differentiating them and hitting up different personality tropes. x'D
WashuTakahashi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:09 am Reply with quote
I'm wondering if there will be any bonuses for getting the cd? I absolutely love my idolish7 and TRIGGER cards from the first 2 cds <3

And I find them all incredibly easy to tell apart. Maybe because I've played the game? They're all nicely color-coded by their hair, so that should make it easy enough ;P
Chiibi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:26 pm Reply with quote
WashuTakahashi wrote:
And I find them all incredibly easy to tell apart.

Same...but she's my favorite manga-ka and artist so....Anime hyper
WashuTakahashi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:04 pm Reply with quote
Chiibi wrote:
WashuTakahashi wrote:
And I find them all incredibly easy to tell apart.

Same...but she's my favorite manga-ka and artist so....Anime hyper

She's my second favorite, after Yuu Watase xD Her heroines tend to all look very similar (I mean, reading Gentleman's Alliance there were times where it was like...is that Haine or Ushio?), but her guys are usually pretty easy to tell apart imo.
Chiibi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:12 pm Reply with quote
WashuTakahashi wrote:

She's my second favorite, after Yuu Watase xD Her heroines tend to all look very similar (I mean, reading Gentleman's Alliance there were times where it was like...is that Haine or Ushio?), but her guys are usually pretty easy to tell apart imo.

Meh, GA is my least liked title from her. She's better off sticking to fantasy.

Mitsuki, Maron, Sakura, and Ai are pretty easy for me to tell apart though.
iamtooawesome

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:08 am Reply with quote
And here I am still waiting for a miracle to happen like Idolish7 getting an anime adaptation in the future.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1