• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fūka Anime's Key Visual, Character Designs Unveiled

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animechic420

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:18 pm Reply with quote
I've never been this excited to spoiler[see a girl die] in an anime before. Very Happy

If they make it to that sense, I'm good.
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:31 pm Reply with quote
One of the few manga that i dropped reason->big spoilers so if ya didn't read manga dont look....spoiler[and no it wasnt because of Fuuka death its bcz this idiot author(sry for that bad lang) brought a 2nd Fuuka which looks exactly the same except for the hair color, while there we have Koyuki which i was rooting the whole time and yet she gets rejected the 2nd time because of that 2nd Fuuka just wtf. Anyway Koyuki deserved far more attention heck they had pretty much mutual love as kids she was even singing for him but this MC just meh, so ye she deserved far better treatment. So yeh just another manga where the childhood looses and ye as you see was quite mad the way this manga developed, it already lacked the romance part compared to suzuka and we barely saw Fuuka parents which i was kinda looking forward to but just nothin out of that. So ye if i had this manga home i would probably burn thats how pissed i was after all that. Really cant believe they gave this one an anime adaptation, plenty better romance manga out there heck would have been better to finish and adapt suzaka instead of doing just 1/3 of it...So ye i am one of thoose people that really got mad to what they did and its my opinion on it but if anyone still enjoy this "thing" then good for ya]
prime_pm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:13 pm Reply with quote
Now how did this get here?
Animechic420

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:19 pm Reply with quote
prime_pm wrote:
Now how did this get here?

I see what you did there. Wink Laughing
KH91

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:47 pm Reply with quote
I don't think I've ever remembered people talking so much about spoilers(regardless if it has spoiler tags) for a series like this one. In every article of Fuka as if its related to the subject of the article.
jl07045

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:21 pm Reply with quote
^ Aye. I would suggest people who have not read the manga to avoid any comment sections. There's a truckload of spoilers.
StrangeIslands

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:57 pm Reply with quote
How Suzuka fans feel about that one spoiler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UIUtw6W90g
Saphiro01

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:48 pm Reply with quote
jl07045 wrote:
^ Aye. I would suggest people who have not read the manga to avoid any comment sections. There's a truckload of spoilers.

OMG I'm DIEING Laughing
FilthyCasual

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:52 pm Reply with quote
Oh man, this trash gets an anime, huh?

I'll have to tune in for that one scene before Seo Trainwreck Kouji reverted to his usual maddening patterns. Also for an anime adapting Seo E-Cup Kouji's manga, the character designs seem a bit cutesy. Can they express the libido that derailed 80% of his chapters?
Shotsy322

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:58 pm Reply with quote
I still haven't completely forgiven Seo for his treatment of Asuka (who is far better than Yuzuki in my opinion) in KNIM but at the very least he is keeping me interested in Fuuka. I already have an idea on where they'll end it which will be interesting to see. Depending on how it is presented, I can see them having a somewhat unsatisfying ending.

I also found that I enjoyed the manga more when looking at it as a music story with romantic subplots rather than the other way around.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:58 am Reply with quote
A saving grace Seo may have is that "Suzuka" ending with the main couple getting married. I would say too often manga have too many open endings (then again I am not as active in reading manga as I was a decade ago).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1