• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Accel World: Infinite Burst Film Previewed in Screenshots

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dark13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:34 am Reply with quote
MagusGuardian wrote:
did the sequel ova even get released in the US? I loved AW's characters and concept
no Sadly since the OVAs were apart of PS3 games that came out in 2012-2013
kotelo_

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:00 am Reply with quote
dark13 wrote:
ah if this Movie doses well we might get a season 2 so sorry I actually care about this movie Because it has to do well to get a season 2

( also you have no evidence of this movie killing any kind of further animation you just pulled that out of your ass )

If you actually knew a bit of AW story, you would know that they're skipping a lot of arcs with this movie, just to speed up the series and finish it quickly. Even if the series eventually gets a second season, it will greatly differ with the novels.
GrayArchon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:22 am Reply with quote
kotelo_ wrote:
dark13 wrote:
ah if this Movie doses well we might get a season 2 so sorry I actually care about this movie Because it has to do well to get a season 2

( also you have no evidence of this movie killing any kind of further animation you just pulled that out of your ass )

If you actually knew a bit of AW story, you would know that they're skipping a lot of arcs with this movie, just to speed up the series and finish it quickly. Even if the series eventually gets a second season, it will greatly differ with the novels.

Them setting the movie more recently does not mean that they are "skipping" anything. Nor does it mean they are forever barred from doing a second season that picks up where they left off.
Accelerator66

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:51 pm Reply with quote
Am really Hyped for this movie
dark13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:35 pm Reply with quote
kotelo_ wrote:
dark13 wrote:

Their doing this movie to to see if their is still interest in the Franchise Just because their skipping stuff won't stop them from doing a second season if the movie dose really wall
( another user already point this out to you )
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2