• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: Bungo Stray Dogs

Goto page Previous  

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:58 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
So Atsushi can move so fast that guards and motion sensors don't notice him. Yet he can't catch up to the virus guy. Okay :/

Yeah, that was bugging me too.

Also Fukuzawa and Mori getting stabbed in the neck/slashed across the chest plus getting blown up, and both seemed healthier after the explosion than before. But this is BSD, so I can roll with that.

I did get a chuckle out of Atsushi's very grave internal monologue with dramatic music about how his past has given him the special skill of knowing exactly when he's flipped a mental switch that he shouldn't have...and then Akutagawa just says "you're right," and shrugs it off.

Rebecca wrote:
Leaving aside the genetic improbability of a male calico cat (calicos and tortoiseshells are exclusively female)

Actually Signal Activated!! Very Happy Not quite exclusively. They're few and far between and usually sterile, but they do occur, because of XXY syndrome or chimerism (fusing of fraternal embryonic twins).
Princess_Irene
ANN Reviewer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:00 pm Reply with quote
Gina Szanboti wrote:

Actually Signal Activated!! Very Happy Not quite exclusively. They're few and far between and usually sterile, but they do occur, because of XXY syndrome or chimerism (fusing of fraternal embryonic twins).

I love the Actually Signal! And now that you mention it, I think I did read about that at some point and promptly forgot it. Laughing The real question is, do these male calicos and torties still have Tortietude?
Feli1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:16 pm Reply with quote
all the hype for just an anticlimactic end to the season I swear if there isn’t anymore after this it’s really going to hurt it in my book
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 12 of 12