• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Convention or Events in Japan

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:35 am Reply with quote
Hello Everyone.

I was wondering if you guys know a website or blog with a good listing of the anime and cosplay conventions that will be held specifically in Japan? I've been looking around google for websites that have listings, but most of them only mention a handful of events in Japan. I find it hard to believe it is that little. Animecons was the best website I found, but their listing of anime conventions in japan was scarce.

So I'm just wondering if you would know any website, or a blogger in japan who might be able to help me find a good lsiting of these anime events and conventions in Japan.

Thank you )
Beltane70

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:24 pm Reply with quote
There really aren't a lot of anime conventions in Japan besides the summer and winder Comiket events or a couple of industry events such as AnimeJapan or the Tokyo Game Show. The only other event I can think of would be the World Cosplay Summit. You're actually more likely to see special events that cater to a specific show rather than one that encompasses a variety of shows.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1