• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Betrayal Knows My Name Manga Returns From Hiatus, Schedules 12th Volume

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
7PhoenixAshes

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:28 am Reply with quote
YES! YES! YES!
I love this series, the art is so lovely and it has ALL THE FEELS.

...It's a pity nobody ever licensed the (*gorgeous*) anime. You'd think with the popularity that Kuroshitsuji saw that licensors would be eager to snap up another semi-gothic BL-flavored supernatural series. I don't think it's even streaming anywhere ever since Crunchyroll lost the license and removed the episodes....
rahzel rose
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:15 am Reply with quote
Oh man this is great! I hope this means that Odagiri isn't sick anymore, or at least won't push herself too hard if she is.

After doing some quick digging, apparently this is the second chapter she's put out this year. The first was in January or February.
Dessa

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:06 am Reply with quote
Holy crap, I'd about given up on this!

Slight correction to the article, though. Yen put out 5 omnibus, and 1 individual volume. There are only 11 volumes in existence right now, so there can't be 6 omnibus!
Mitzy Sanae

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:14 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know if the 12th volume came out? Will it get translated to English soon? I am so happy they decided to continue with this!!!!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1