• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Huwie Ishizaki Performs New Naruto Shippūden Anime's Ending Theme

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:56 pm Reply with quote
Could this be...the final Shippuden ending? or will they continue with Filluden because let's screw with people and not finish the last 17 chapters of a manga that ended nearly 2 years ago? Lol
yappers4

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:00 pm Reply with quote
KH91 wrote:
Could this be...the final Shippuden ending? or will they continue with Filluden because let's screw with people and not finish the last 17 chapters of a manga that ended nearly 2 years ago? Lol

They will probably finish the battle with Kaguya by the end of July, August is wrapping up the war and Sasuke vs. Naruto, and then September is fleshing out the events after the war. Now, come October, they could adapt the novels into the anime (they've already done Itachi's. Maybe Jiraiya's but I don't watch Naruto fillers). So...maybe it'll end in September, maybe in December. Either way, we all know a Boruto anime is coming eventually once more material is available or they'd make up the stories for the anime.
Shirohae

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:15 pm Reply with quote
omg can't wait
Admiral Pizzaman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:48 am Reply with quote
@yappers4

Hey,yappers4. I'll be appreciate if could you kindly put a spoiler tag on your post since it contained a spoiler. Some people out there are waiting like you to finish the anime,so please don't ruin the fun.
Ushio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:06 am Reply with quote
Admiral Pizzaman wrote:
@yappers4

Hey,yappers4. I'll be appreciate if could you kindly put a spoiler tag on your post since it contained a spoiler. Some people out there are waiting like you to finish the anime,so please don't ruin the fun.

It's not a spoiler when the ending has been known for over 18 months.

The only way to not know is to avoid all anime forums, youtube and the internet in general and no one has done that.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1