• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Summer 2016 Anime expectations

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:28 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
Sakurai's still in plenty of shows, perhaps just not ones you watch. He's in 5 shows starting this season alone.

But how big a role? He got one episode plus 3 lines in Joker Game, so far he's only had two brief scenes in Bungou, and a handful of lines in one episode of Flying Witch. Ajin is done for now (although they're probably still working on next season), and Ja'Far in Sinbad is about his only substantial role I've seen this spring. In past he's been a main character in 8 or more series a season.

It looks like maybe he's got more stuff coming up for summer though, so that's nice. I just hope he was either having fun relaxing or cutting an album. I like his singing voice too. Smile
yuna49

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:19 pm Reply with quote
Here's Sakurai's list of credits from IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0757327/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1#actor

He looks reasonably busy to me. I assume he's also appearing in this fall's second season of Hibike! Euphonium and the movie that came out this spring?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2