• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New RightStufAnime.com Specials 8/11 - Obon Specials

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RS_Shima-Enaga
Company Representative

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:19 pm Reply with quote
Obon Specials!

Greet the dead with these Obon Specials.

No Promo Code Required!

Click here to see them all!

ViZ Media's 30th Anniversary!

40% Off My Hero Academia Manga!

40% Off One-Punch Man Manga!

45% Off if you buy the series in a bundle!

Celebrate ViZ Media's 30th Anniversary!

PLUS Spend $30 On Viz Media Titles And Get An Exclusive Viz 30th Anniversary Coin!

Shop Now!

Dark Horse Sale

Limited Time Only!

Save Up To 33% Off All Manga, Novels & Books!

Promo Code: DHORSE16

Shop Now!

Log Horizon 2 Collection 2 Blu-Ray Contest!

Grab your party and get ready for the quest of a lifetime! To celebrate the recent release, we're giving away a free copy of Log Horizon 2 Collection 2 Blu-Ray! One lucky winner will get to continue the journey and try to escape the online game world of Elder Tales!

Entries will be accepted until August 11th.

Click here to enter!

Was someone at Right Stuf totally awesome for you? Please let us know so we can reward our staff!

We love happy customer e-mails - we are a service organization - so tell us about our service! What was good, what can be improved; we want to hear it! You can also post on our Facebook page! For those who are interested, we do indeed have company lunches that much!

Submit an image of how your shipment arrived! Best photos will be circulated around the office in admiration and/or shock as appropriate. Creative recycling is encouraged.

Hints and Notes from Shawne:
"Approved" and waiting the final paperwork. People will be pleased.
A negative and a positive.
Not sure about this one. Still likely a long shot.

Great ways to interact with the minions at Right Stuf! We're here to help!
Our Facebook ~ Shawne's Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Tumblr ~ Pinterest
-----------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe to our weekly updates and press release announcements! Anime information in your inbox!

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (Weekly Specials, Bargain Bins, Closeout items, and specialty Imports) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at www.rightstufanime.com. Items on that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requirements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon. Coupons expire at 11:59 pm Central Time on the date of expiration.

Thanks for your business from the entire Right Stuf team!

Would you like to see our newest news and newsletters, prettier than we can make them here? Click here!
One-Eye

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:11 am Reply with quote
Can you tell Shawnee to please have the site stop with the pop-ups asking me to subscribe to email updates and offers? Every time I go there its another pop-up and there's no option for saying "no I'm not interested, or already subscribed". There only seems to be yes or remind me later. Its starting to annoy me. Mad
RightStufTanukiMinion
Company Representative

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:15 am Reply with quote
One-Eye wrote:
Can you tell Shawnee to please have the site stop with the pop-ups asking me to subscribe to email updates and offers? Every time I go there its another pop-up and there's no option for saying "no I'm not interested, or already subscribed". There only seems to be yes or remind me later. Its starting to annoy me. Mad

From what I understand, this was not the intention of that pop-up, and we're already looking at ways to remedy it. We're sorry for the trouble.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1