• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sound! Euphonium 2 Anime's 1st Promo Video Teases Story in English

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zensunni

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:40 pm Reply with quote
DukeNukem3D0 wrote:
TheRahi00 wrote:
DukeNukem3D0 wrote:
Because we really need second season of K-on oh I mean sound euphonium

This two anime are not even close to each other and so different in so many ways. Despite being about music and from the same studio that is. To even say that they are similair is such a joke. You clearly haven't watched it. If you have then you seriously must have been asleep.

But anyway really looking forward to season two.
i said that because both are boring moe shows with forgettable characters even by slice of life despite having good animation

OK, so you didn't watch Hibbike Euphonium then... Since it isn't a moe show and it has strong characters. It is actually based on a novel. Not a light novel or a manga, but a novel. One that doesn't have pictures in it.

The real question about season 2 is whether they are going to follow the novels or go off on their own with a Kyoto Animation created story line. Anyone who has read the novels could fill us in once the season gets here!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2