• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
"Wanna see our digital-first manga published in print? Publishers Surveys, Feedback forms etc..

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
#Verso.Sciolto

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:50 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
"Wanna see our digital-first manga in print? Any other manga you want Kodansha Comics to publish? Take this survey!"

That is the slogan Kodansha Comics (USA) adopted in order to get people like us to submit a wish list of titles from their catalog we wanna see in print so we can buy them, as well as suggest manga for - English - translation from different publishing companies not yet available in that language.

Quote:
"Share your thoughts and help us make Seven Seas even Greater"

That is how Seven Seas Entertainment introduces their Reader Survey for April 2018 - with a similar purpose.

Their survey forms are linked on their respective sites. Go fill them out and give them feedback, if you haven't already...

Who else?
Yukinon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:57 pm Reply with quote
One Peace Books has a Let Us Know form, if you have a manga or light novel you want to see in English.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1