• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hybrid × Heart Magic Academy Ataraxia Gets Bonus Anime on Blu-ray/DVD, Preview Streamed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dago314

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:12 pm Reply with quote
SilverTalon01 wrote:
Dago314 wrote:
Stop blatantly lying. The series had some fallouts in some occasions but the animation and art consistency it's top tier. I'm a meticulous person following and paying attention to this anime and I've read the source. I'm a DxD fan and Objectively speaking Masou Gakuen HxH is leagues superior. HxH found a way to weave a link between lewd actions and character development. The way girls are attracted to the MC is marvelous and isn't liked for being nice. Everything is so nicely put that people objectively hate ecchi for being Ecchi.

Stop letting your love for the LN cloud your judgement about the anime. The series looks like crap in motion even if it does look really good for still shots, and they clearly cut out way too much of the story to fit in all the echi. The HxH LNs might be leagues superior, but the anime definitely isn't.

Dago314 wrote:
I call you out on your slander and if we debated I can put together an analytical piece so well put together backed up with citations of the anime and source alike as well as to compare them to any other ecchi series. I'm 100% sure that I can crush you in a debate. I'm not a ignorant person who would take your word for it, you're dealing with someone who can break apart the series and prove you wrong. I'm not the usual happy go lucky commentor that just accepts blatant dishonesty as true just to be lazy and not pay attention. I know my stuff and unless you know what I know and can back up your statements with facts. With me Ass Pulls will get you no where.

Considering that (1) your masterpiece reference reads as if it was written by someone in junior high and (2) you needed to make 4 separate posts to quote 4 different people , I really doubt that.

I'm laughing my ass off right now. You had to go after grammar since you could not counter any of the points listed on the review. You can not factually disprove anything without proper citation. The very fact that you resorted to this, a elementary kid can take you down on a debate.

Let's go at it right now, I know someone who can argue when I see how they write and I'm 100% a elementary kid can crush you. I'll cite text from the source and episodes alike, I'll go as far as to name minutes and seconds if need be. I'm confident and said confidence is back up by understanding of the series and characters.

I'm not a lazy pleb that takes generalized statements as facts and run with it. I know what I'm talking about and I can break down this anime and pretty much shut down any ass pull. As a Ecchi fan, a reader of the LN and someone who pays detailed attention to what I watch. Ass pulls will get you nowhere with me. If you debate me you'll have to name episodes and cite examples of your conclusion of the series. You can even bring out other ecchi to bring as a comparison. I'll tear it all down. I've seen everything and I can shut you and other pitiful liars down.

I am done as an Ecchi fan and a Otaku. I am tired of liars and intellectual incompetence from Ecchi haters. I'm done with the slander of great series just because they're ecchi. If this debate happens. I'm hoping it will inspire other fans like myself to scrub the floor with people like you. The liars ass pull elitist that can't debate for anything. people who just speak non-sense are and pitiful cowards when confronted. As a Ecchi fan I am done with the lies of people who don't watch shit and just spread lies and misinformation.
BringBackUzume

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:43 am Reply with quote
Dago314 wrote:
I'm amused at the slander some Ecchi haters spew out of their bottoms. A 5yr old can intelligently crush and demolish most statements against this series so effortlessly that makes you question the intelligence of the haters. Anyone who is watching this series know that this anime has some of the best character development on any ecchi ever. I say this as someone who has seen virtually every existent ecchi to date.

The weave, the science and the output of character development through ecchi is amazing. for the people that haven't seen this series, Don't take haters word for it. They just make generalized statements the way monkeys throw excrement at things hoping something sticks. Watch the anime and evaluate and you'll soon find the hidden jewel this anime truly is.

This is a accurate review and I've seen the anime and read the light novels
https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=225062

Finally, someone agrees. I came for the boobs, but then I stayed for lore and mystery in the show. Seriously, I wanna know what's up with those aliens. They remind me of something from Lovecraft.
Cam0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:25 am Reply with quote
I think this show is more like completely bonkers instead of just "bad". I mean it has some character development, but the whole show is kinda difficult to take seriously when the premise is so ridiculous. I thought that The Testament of Sister New Devil was ridiculous, but this show takes it to a whole new level.

The animation is sort of sloppy. It can look kind of cool at times, but the characters are constantly off model.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2